The First 1000 days is the time from conception to 2yrs old and is a crucial time for making new humans! It’s a super important time to optimise your health and wellbeing & look after;
Yours & Your Infant’s Gut Health & Microbiome
Nutrient Status, Toxin, Stress & Medication Exposure
In this brand new Self-Paced online program for Mums & Dads you will learn;
- What the infant microbiome is & WHY it’s so important for you, your baby & toddler
- What’s impacting the infant microbiome & WHY this relates to health outcomes for the lifetime of your child
- How to best support & optimise the gut, microbiome and developing immune system.
As it stands in Australia we have;
- 40% Induction rate (of which only 10-15% are for genuine medical reasons)
- 1 in 3 births are C-section
- Around 50% (or more) mums and baby’s exposed to antibiotics during pregnancy, birth & breastfeeding / early infancy
- 1 in 3 births reported as TRAUMATIC
- 1 in 10 mums go on to develop PTSD from their birth experience
- Increasing food intolerances and allergies
- Many infants being exposed to ‘disruptors’ to the early infant microbiome & immune development that is impacting the lifetime health outcomes.
This program provides everything you need to know to get the best results & grow the strongest, most resilient new little humans with amazing microbiomes and robust immune systems!
3 Modules covering early infancy (12 weeks) to 2 years old.
Each Module has a specific webinar (approx. 60 minutes) & is also packed full of extra resources;
books, websites, blogs, experts to follow, expert interviews, other specific courses etc
Please click “return to website” after purchase to receive your access codes
Module 6 > 12 weeks – 6 months old
Module 7 > 6 months – 12 months old
Module 8 > 12 months – 2 years old
For a detailed explanation of topics covered in each module, including the PREGNANCY MODULES (different program) & examples of slides and information, please watch the FREE Introductory Webinar;
My name is Emma Park and I’m a Holistic Nutritionist specialising in Gut Health & The Microbiome. I’ve been in private practice for 8 years and have helped thousands of clients optimise their gut & microbiome to support their health & wellbeing goals in one-to-one consults, group workshops & community education programs.
I’m also the Health Professional Educator for Qiara Probiotics, a small Australian Probiotic company that makes an incredible breastmilk strain probiotic. For the last 5 years it’s been my (part-time) job to educate other Health Professionals on the role of the Microbiome & Probiotics in Pregnancy, Breastfeeding & Early Infancy, particularly Midwives, Lactation Consultants, Maternal Child Health Nurses & Obstetricians.
I’ve also attended many (or most!) of the Professional Conferences in these fields which is how I ended up with so many awesome connections with Maternity Care Health Professionals and learning so much about the maternity healthcare system in Australia.
After learning this and the current ‘stats’ and hearing so many stories from unprepared Mums & Dads having disempowered and traumatic birth experiences (not to mention pregnancy, breastfeeding & early infant complications!) I was propelled to write this program and make it as educational, accessible & affordable as possible.
I have spent countless hours learning, researching & connecting with other experts, and have poured everything I possibly can into the program.
I hope you get as much out of the content as I’ve put into it!
Please get in touch if you need any more information.
Fill out the form and Emma will get back to you shortly.